This message contains a brief monthly update to let members of Sandbach U3A know about new opportunities and things that have occurred.
There are tickets available for the following events:
- Boundary Mill shopping Monday 25th February 2019 £10
- Bury Market & Steam Train Wednesday 10th April 2019 £18
- King and I musical Wednesday 1st May 2019 £60
Tickets for this and all the other trips will be on sale upstairs in Sandbach library on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday morning of each month from 9.30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. If you are unable to visit the library, call Alice on 01270 765856.
Peter Duncan is an experienced trainer in circus skills and has offered to start a group in Sandbach U3A. He would start with skills such as:
- Juggling – how to play with and juggle scarves, balls, rings, clubs
- Balancing objects – starting with feathers moving on to more challenging objects
- Manipulation – things like cigar boxes, diabolos, flower sticks
If the group wanted to he could move to stilt walking, counterbalance and human pyramid. Reply to this message or contact any committee member to register your interest.
Member Meeting 7th January 2019
Dick Macaulay will explain how the Sandbach Woodland and Wildlife Group transformed some of the neglected areas round Sandbach.
We shall issue a more detailed newsletter in January 2019. To share information about something that has happened or is going to happen, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This message goes to each member who has provided an email address to the membership team. If you know of someone who doesn’t use email, please pass on the contents of this message to them. All group leaders are requested to ensure that all their members receive the diary updates, which can be printed for reference if required.
The Membership Team