The Annual Membership Fee is currently £10
- Our membership year commences on 1st of September and runs to 31st August the following year. You can renew at any time after May 2nd and your membership will still run until 31st August the following year
- We will send you an email early in May containing instructions that will enable you to renew using our secure online payment facility. Alternatively you can click here : Sandbach U3A – Membership Account Details. After logging-on you will see a “Renew Membership” link. Click on it and follow the instructions.
- The online process is very quick and will save you having to go to the Library or post a letter.
- Renewing will preserve your current membership details on our system, and you will keep your current membership number. Please do not use the join form on the website as this will result in you having two separate accounts on our system.
- Please contact the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding your renewal and include your email address when you contact him, just in case the one we have is incorrect.
If you would prefer not to pay online, you can make your payment (of £10) by one of the following methods:
(If you pay by cheque, please write your membership number or full name on the back of it.)
1 – Bring your cheque (payable to Sandbach & District U3A) or cash to the occasional U3A desk in Sandbach Library (See below). We are now also able to take card payments at the U3A desk.
2 – Post your cheque with a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) for the return of your membership card to:
Sandbach U3A Membership
c/o Sandbach Library
If you require a membership card please enclose a stamped addressed envelope (SAE).
3 – To save postage you may drop your cheque into the box under the U3A noticeboard in Sandbach library. If you require a membership card please enclose a stamped addressed envelope (SAE).