We shall store securely the information you supply and use it in the following ways:
- To record your membership payments
- To communicate with you as a u3a member
- To share with the leaders of groups that you join
- To share with the organisers of those events, social activities and holidays that you participate in
- To send you general information about the Third Age Trust (the national organisation to which u3as are affiliated)
- To share with the printers who send you a copy of “Third Age Matters” magazine
- If you have selected “Yes” to Gift Aid, then your details will also be passed to HMRC.
At no time will personal information be shared with companies for marketing or profit.
We are required by HMRC to retain Gift Aid records, which includes your Gift Aid choice and contact details, for a period of 6 years, after which time the records will be destroyed.
Members details are stored electronically on behalf of Sandbach u3a by Web Integrate Ltd who ensure protection, backup and confidentiality at least in line with current legislation and good practice.
- Photographs of Sandbach u3a members may be taken by various people including other members of Sandbach U3A.
- Photographs of Sandbach u3a members may appear on our websites, in press releases, magazines and in other publications.
If you feel there is a photograph on our website that is inappropriate, please contact Sandbach u3a Webmaster (email@example.com)