- To send an email to a Group Leader, please go to the group page via the link
- For general enquiries, or to email a member of the committee, using the Contact Form click here
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Organisers: email@example.com
Membership Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group leaders who keep their meeting registers in an Excel workbook should send the completed registers to the Treasurer’s email address.
(NB The above email addresses show inconsistent use of upper and lower case but email addresses are case-independent and you may use all capital letters, none or a mixture.)
Telephone: Dial 0844 58 60670 and leave a short message when prompted.
A committee member attends at the U3A desk upstairs in Sandbach library on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday morning of each month from 9.30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. You may enquire about the classes and register as a member at the desk.
Joining a class mid-term
All classes accept members if there is space and the member has the minimum skill requirement but previous attendees in a class have priority.
We will always try to initiate a new class if leaders are available and a demand exists, but many classes will inevitably have a waiting list.
To join a class mid-term, visit the desk in Sandbach library or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, go the group page for the email address to contact the leader directly through the link
If you wish to contact other committee members:
- Send a message to SandbachU3A@hotmail.co.uk from where it will be forwarded to the appropriate person, based on the content or
- Dial 0844 58 60670 and leave a short message when prompted. This will enable a committee member to contact you. or
- Use the Contact form
The committee members are shown in the picture gallery below.