To view and update your profile and add your emergency contact information, you will need to log-in to the Sandbach U3A website, but first you will need to create a password.
How to Login
- If you do not know your username, you can contact the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will be pleased to advise you. Alternatively, you can use your membership number as your username, this works just as well.
- Click on the tab “Log-in/out” located in the main menu bar above. This takes you to the login page which asks for your username.
- Type your username (or membership number) in the box marked ‘Username’ and then click on ‘forgot password’. You’ll soon receive an email with a link to create a password. Just follow the instructions. Your password needs to be at least 8 letters or characters long.
- You can then return to the “Log-in/out” page as described above and login using your username (or membership number) along with the password you’ve now created. When you have done this, you’ll see a green box on the page with the words “You are currently logged on to the system”.
- You will be automatically logged out after about 1 hour, but you can log back in straight away if you wish.
How to View and Update Your Profile Details (Including Emergency Contact Information)
- First Login to the website as described above.
- After logging in, the green box that appears also has a link directing you to the “My Profile” page where you can check your information and enter your emergency contact details.
- Here you will also be able to see any payments you have made to Sandbach U3A, a list of emails you have sent or received using the system, and which groups you are in. You will also find a link here which you can use to renew your membership when it is due.
Please Note: Members who don’t have computers or are experiencing problems accessing the system can send any updates or Emergency Contact Information to the Membership Secretary either by emailing email@example.com or leaving the details in a sealed envelope in the U3A box at Sandbach Library.